Glacier Travel and Hiking in the high mountains Chamonix
Vallee blanche, glacier travel and hiking in the high mountains of Chamonix Mont Blanc
Glacier Travel around Chamonix with a Mountain Guide in the Mont Blanc Range
Easy walking on the glacier for those who are less interested by the technics or ice climbing skills for those who want to improve.
Learn cramponing and belaying techniques on a glacier before going into the high mountains.
Ice axe traction and French style flat-footed cramponing.
Technical instructions: ice screw, abalakov, crevasse rescue; steep wall climbing... And very easy trips on glaciar just for enjoyment.
- Click here for Info about Glacier Travel Week-End
- Click here for info about Vallee Blanche in Summer
- Click here for Info about Balconies of The Mer de Glace
Ice climbing Area:
- Mer de Glace
Day Trip on the Glacier:
- Glacier d Argentière
- Refuge de Leschaux
- Crossing the Vallée Blanche
Raids and Ascents Glacier:
- Balconies of the Mer de Glace
- Aiguille du Tour, Mont Blanc glaciers
Because of the conditions of the mountain, the level of the group and others, the guide could organize a different planing.
Yan Raulet Mountain Guide Chamonix Off Piste Mountaineering Vallée Blanche Glacier Travel Ski Touring Climbing Mont Blanc